Sadness... Virginia News Crew Shot Live

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all I never blames his gayness for his actions. I was only stating that I have indeed known some gays who were fighting battles related to being gay. No none of them were crazy AFAIK.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

No wonder right....living in a society that is just now starting to accept them. Ever wonder if blacks prior to equal rights were fighting battles related to being black??

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No wonder right....living in a society that is just now starting to accept them. Ever wonder if blacks prior to equal rights were fighting battles related to being black??
Im sure, but they didnt have to deal with the family and friends issue. I knew one guy whos family completely disowned him for being gay. He was married to a woman and had two kids and at some point, got divorced and found a male friend. His whole life was a mess for some time.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sure, but they didnt have to deal with the family and friends issue. I knew one guy whos family completely disowned him for being gay. He was married to a woman and had two kids and at some point, got divorced and found a male friend. His who life was a mess for some time.

Ive never heard of gay folks disowning their straight children and pressuring them to be gay....
yes.. adopted children or biological from a previous relationship

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither have I. That's not what I said either.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I did not say you did...
I am making a point that is related to this discussion. GMT was eluding to this point and I though I could add to his message. we should not blame homosexuality for a persons problems...often the problems arise from people that have problems with homosexuality.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people just look for ways to be offended:

The 24-year-old white reporter, who was murdered on live TV along with her cameraman, used the phrases as an intern at *WDBJ TV in Roanoke in 2012, according to an internal complaint filed by Flanagan, who was black.
“One was something about ‘swinging’ by some place; the other was out in the ‘field,’ ” said the Jan. 21 report by assistant news director Greg Baldwin, which refers to Parker as Alison Bailey (her middle name).

http://nypost.com/2015/08/28/reporters-everyday-comments-deemed-racist-by-on-air-killer/

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He assumed those were racially motivated comments... he did not even question his own thoughts. Or ask the person who said those words "what did you mean by this?"

Don't believe everything you think...

I too think he was looking for trouble. Thats why the gun argument is void...he would have used a steak knife if he wanted/needed to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom