Safe moving/buying 101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted some in another thread, but there could be other questions.

I lived in Tahlequah , so 10+ years or so ago I bought a safe from SCI in Tulsa/Catoosa. I needed it moved to my new place, thought well I probably need a new on also. They went above and beyond to get my safe moved on a house I was closing on (Tahlequah). They made 2 trips bc they had a truck go down (at no extra cost to me). My new place is not easy to say the least. Those guys are great! I highly recommend calling John if you are in the market for a safe or 2 (or more). He will do you right. Rant over.

Only pics of the new safe they took upstairs.

Attachments

• IMG_20210910_181838578.jpg
    IMG_20210910_181838578.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20210910_190913650.jpg
    IMG_20210910_190913650.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20210910_181851031.jpg
    IMG_20210910_181851031.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 56

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted some in another thread, but there could be other questions.

I lived in Tahlequah , so 10+ years or so ago I bought a safe from SCI in Tulsa/Catoosa. I needed it moved to my new place, thought well I probably need a new on also. They went above and beyond to get my safe moved on a house I was closing on (Tahlequah). They made 2 trips bc they had a truck go down (at no extra cost to me). My new place is not easy to say the least. Those guys are great! I highly recommend calling John if you are in the market for a safe or 2 (or more). He will do you right. Rant over.

Only pics of the new safe they took upstairs.
If you have the right equipment, moving heavy items is pretty easy. I worked for Bekins Van Lines right after high school. We moved 9' grand piano's, double 1" slate pool tables, and all other types of stuff with two guys up and down stairs. Glad you got it installed! It's worth getting pro's to move those things.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only beef with them is they advertise discrete delivery, yet they unwrapped my safe in the middle of the road for the whole world to see before moving it into the house. Aside from that it was great...but I wasnt really looking to show the neighborhood that I had bought a new gun safe.
Hmm I don't know what to say. Maybe we are not dealing with the same type?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SCI in Catoosa is SCI in Catoosa...they showed up and after I opened the door I went back in and checked to ensure the path was clear...came back out and there was my safe in the street with any coverings removed.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SCI in Catoosa is SCI in Catoosa...they showed up and after I opened the door I went back in and checked to ensure the path was clear...came back out and there was my safe in the street with any coverings removed.
Yes same company. I meant not the same "type" of safe or delivery. I get what you mean. I guess you asked them to cover it so it looks like a refrigerator? I didn't require that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom