Santorum 3 state sweep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People want something 180 degrees different than what we have right now, Romney is ALMOST the same as bho. Newt, even though I like him,is alittle too establishment for my taste and can't win for ticking everybody off. Ron Paul himself says he doesn't expect to win, how am I supposed to get behind someone who dosent even have the faith in himself/his orgization. So what choice do we have... the most different choice that exists. Santorum

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best comment I have seen tonight, "Romney got Rick rolled". :D :D

The down side of tonight, it does not mean much yet outside of showing Romney is not set in stone. Bright side, latest polling has Santorum as the only one beating Obama in a head to head matchup.

You asked for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't vote for Santorum. People think Ron Paul is nuts?

CNN poll this week showed Obama ahead of Romney, and Santorum isn't going to beat Romney. Then again, every poll I've seen is different. Either way, we've got another four years of the 'Bamster, comin' right up.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
CNN poll this week showed Obama ahead of Romney, and Santorum isn't going to beat Romney. Then again, every poll I've seen is different. Either way, we've got another four years of the 'Bamster, comin' right up.

I'm afraid you might be right.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He didn't say he would ban it but that it would be legal to do so. Just my opinion but I think his statements and opposition to Griswold v. Connecticut will lose him much of the young and female voters.

Santorum: birth control harms women and society

"Harmful; to society to say sex outside marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MBO9tNNejo

Santorum on Contraception

[Santorum opposes Griswold v. Connecticut - which in 1965 struck down a law in Connecticut that banned contraceptives even for married couples - and considers that the decision invented a constitutional right that simply doesn’t exist.]

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/287330/santorum-contraception-charles-c-w-cooke

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He didn't say he would ban it but that it would be legal to do so. Just my opinion but I think his statements and opposition to Griswold v. Connecticut will lose him much of the young and female voters.

The issue was whether or not states could make these laws without Fed interference, not about the specific laws themselves. Let's don't spin this.

I believe RP has the same stated position.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm convinced the numbers are being manipulated.

Maybe there's just a lot of people out there that are concerned about the issue of man-on-dog sex? :anyone:

It's been a while since we've had a strong anti man-on-dog candidate. Santorumentum baby! Take back the white house from the dog lovers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom