Santorum 3 state sweep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The issue was whether or not states could make these laws without Fed interference, not about the specific laws themselves. Let's don't spin this.

I believe RP has the same stated position.

Yes Paul has said let the states decide, but he has not said things like Santorum.

Santorum: birth control harms women and society

"Harmful; to society to say sex outside marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MBO9tNNejo

And again he believes the state could outlaw it, but disagreed with a state court making it legal.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this in the Santorum at H&H thread but I'll put it here too Those planning to see Santorum Thursday at H&H, it's been moved.

Santorum will speak at 9 a.m. at the Magnuson Hotel and Meridian Convention Center in Oklahoma City, then head to the Oral Roberts University campus in Tulsa for an early-afternoon appearance.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this in the Santorum at H&H thread but I'll put it here too Those planning to see Santorum Thursday at H&H, it's been moved.

Santorum will speak at 9 a.m. at the Magnuson Hotel and Meridian Convention Center in Oklahoma City, then head to the Oral Roberts University campus in Tulsa for an early-afternoon appearance.

Campaigning from the pulpit? Better raise enough money/votes or God might threaten to take you home like he did Oral.

Latest posts

Top Bottom