Saturday 3/30/19 lunch get-together in OKC - come on down!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, good times. Always nice to meet new folks and see those we'd already met again. I took a few pics, but we really needed @TerryMiller there to handle the task. Cut folks out of some. Anyway, if any of you guys object to having your mug posted for all to see, let me know. Otherwise, I'll post some pics up after while.

I had considered going to the eat and greet, but we had prior family commitments, thus I didn't even mention us as a possibility. Depending on when the next ones occur, we again may or may not be able to attend. Youngest son is having another surgery in a couple of weeks (outpatient type), then in mid May we start heading for Idaho for a family couple having their 50th wedding anniversary. We've committed to spending about a month up there, visiting family and driving around the country. LOTS of photos will be taken.

Then, upon our return, around the first of July, the wife and I start a new gig that will take us out of state for a number of months.

Maybe we can attend one. I sure hope so.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m already forgetting who was who. Must be a side effect of having two kids under 2 years old and only getting 4 hours of sleep last night. Help me out with the seating chart. Who do I have wrong?

upload_2019-3-30_21-6-42.png

1. @skyhawk1
2. @NightShade
3. @tRidiot
4. @carready
5. @Ethan N
6. @kirk1978
7. @druryj
8. @okierider
9. @DRC458

Last edited:

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
obviously the cranky old farts need their pablum bottles along when dining out. LOL i sadly have not been able to sally forth to the roadhouse for more than a year, but would gladly eat the scrumptious chili burger. if you didn't like it, return it and ask for pablum, or just leave.

Shoot me a PM with your address and I will get you one of those Chili burgers and bring it to you!!
I ate the burger, it was edible, kinda sorta, in a its not bad enough to return kinda way LOL!! Just do yourself a favor and don't skip the chili part on your burger.

Should have just followed tRidiots lead and ordered the fried mushrooms. Have had those before and they were decent!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been sequestered, ( in a private, unused wing of the house) by my lovely bride, since Wednesday with the flu. Had planned on attending, so I really appreciate the pics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom