Saturday 3/30/19 lunch get-together in OKC - come on down!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m mostly home from 2 months on the Mexican border evading the Oklahoma winter.
Would loved to have attended the session and got to see the mugs of those that attended. Some I recognized, some new.
Maybe be able to be at the next, or host one at our range in the future......if we are still around.
This RV lifestyle is kinda addictive.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright. You asked for it. Well, maybe you didn't. Droopy/Grumpy/@druryj snuck out early, so nothing near a close up of his lovely mug. He's only in this one where I completely cut off Ethan N.
View attachment 134453

tRidiot and carready ...
View attachment 134454

Nightshade
View attachment 134461

Ethan N
View attachment 134462

Skyhawk1
View attachment 134463

okierider
View attachment 134464

kirk1978
View attachment 134465

In the interest of full disclosure, here you go. Taken a few days ago at Cafe Kacao at 33rd and N. Classen in OKC. See? Told you suckers I was good lookin’ as well as smart.
11a189b020da52e396ecfedd5f65384d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been sequestered, ( in a private, unused wing of the house) by my lovely bride, since Wednesday with the flu. Had planned on attending, so I really appreciate the pics!

That sucks. Get well.

Yeah, well maybe. But you look too scrawny to be tough. Are you sure you were a Marine?

Pretty sure...at least, that's what they kept yellin' at me.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
greasy,,,you lot fit right in. i'm fond of their chiliburger. next time eat sushi, if you can find a place that would put up with you LOL

There's a Bait Shack up by Lake Hefner with a few picnic tables close by that we could probably reserve. Tell ya what; let some of us swing by and pick you up; we can load you in the back of the trailer and take you along...all the nightcrawlers and minnows you can eat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom