Saw a pair of ducks land this morning.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you betcha,just bought a Beretta xtrema2 can;t wait to try it.Here is a pic of some geese we shot during the local season

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night checking feeders and cameras (2 good looking 8pts on the cameras, but this is a waterfowl thread) I saw about 40 ducks and a dozen geese flyover the pond on the land I hunt.

1 group of 5 wood ducks too. C'mon Nov 6th!!!

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I keep my duck call in my truck console for practice at stop lights...spent my lunch hour looking at google earth; trying to find a short cut to a new spot. I can't wait for season to start.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep my duck call in my truck console for practice at stop lights...spent my lunch hour looking at google earth; trying to find a short cut to a new spot. I can't wait for season to start.

If I'm on a long trip (hour plus) I'll take my calls with me.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a New to me Browning A-5 I refinsihed the wood on this summer (it was in pretty bad shape so no collector anyway) and am dying to go get a goose with it. Never done any duck or goose hunting but a 1953 A-5 just redone has to get aleast one this year. Im looking for a place to go if anyone want to throw an invite out or a good idea on some public land?

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a New to me Browning A-5 I refinsihed the wood on this summer (it was in pretty bad shape so no collector anyway) and am dying to go get a goose with it. Never done any duck or goose hunting but a 1953 A-5 just redone has to get aleast one this year. Im looking for a place to go if anyone want to throw an invite out or a good idea on some public land?

I'll be heading down to Heyburn (guess that would be "up for you) in the next few weeks. Gonna be scouting initially. Hit me up if you're interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom