say ban does not happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many of you will buy more from this point on to stock pile for the day these are outlawed?

I know ill always buy a box of ammo when i go to walmarts, academy & bass pro.
Ill prob order 5-7 mags here and there until i feel i have enough & ill buy more guns, enough to have in a few places.

i did not take part in the 08 rush... every dime i had in 08 went to my wedding and the start of my business, honestly i did not even know of the rush in 08 loll ill tell you this much i was not prepared for this next time ill be able to just sit back and put my money to the NRA instead of buying every gun i could find

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I learned my lesson during the Clinton ban. Supply and demand works both ways, so if the ban doesnt pass, we'll see some cheap AR's in a year or 2.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll definately buy the ammo when I see it instead of thinking I have enough. I used to go to Wal-Mart and swing by, just to check the prices, and hardly bought any unless I was planning on going shooting. If the bans doesn't happen I'll start picking up a box or two when I see it and always have enough, whether I'm heading to the range or not!

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how long this frenzy will last if nothing significant gets passed. About how long did it take to calm down after O was elected the first time? 1 year? 18 months? That feels about right but I can' t quite remember.

Might be a longer period of craziness this time. I've already decided that if ARs get back down to the sub $1k range, I'm going to buy a few just to ensure my kids at least have the opportunity at ownership. Get some significant stockpiles of ammo too. I would imagine that there are many thinking the same thing right now so it may be a while before things get back to reasonable even if nothing gets passed.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife msde it a rule that we buy a box of ammo every time we went to wally world. Kinda sucks now though 'cause I cam't find anything that I shoot

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll definately buy the ammo when I see it instead of thinking I have enough. I used to go to Wal-Mart and swing by, just to check the prices, and hardly bought any unless I was planning on going shooting. If the bans doesn't happen I'll start picking up a box or two when I see it and always have enough, whether I'm heading to the range or not!

Bingo. Except I think lots of people have adopted this. I think Walmart ammo shelves will be bare for a long time, ban or no ban.

Latest posts

Top Bottom