Schumer, McCain say gun control bills will return

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the vote, a visibly angry Obama appeared in the Rose Garden to blame gun-rights activists for the defeat.

“To change Washington, you, the American people will have to sustain some passion about this, and when necessary, you have to send the right people to Washington, and that requires strength and persistence and that’s one thing these families should have inspired in all of us,” he said.

Since then, Obama’s Organizing for America has slammed GOP Senators for voting against new gun control laws.

This is the problem, we the people apparently DID send the right people to Washington to fight for our rights b/c we won that particular fight. Then Obama got pissed cause things didn't go his way & wants to belittle everyone who goes against him.

We need to vote our every single person who has similar ideals to Obama, they are dragging our country down from within & poising the minds of the weak..

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It didn't have the votes last time, and it won't have the votes next time.

Not unless they come up with something that will work, and so far they haven't.

I'm ever vigilant, but not worried.

The only thing they are causing is rising prices and limited availability, and those both piss me off to no end.

What I wish they'd do is worry about the economy and our financial mess. Ignorant bastards.

I believe their strategy is to demonize the GOP and try to win the House in 2014. At that point, all bets will be off.
At this point, the leftys are probably strategizing if they should introduce some anti-2ABills in early 2014 to make the GOP look bad.
Given the response of the public to the first UBC Bill, that got defeated, I believe they will calculate that its best not to do anything till after the midterm elections in 2014.
We need to be especially vigilant and remind ALL the naive firearm owners who voted for the leftys and POTUS in 2012 to COME out and Vote for the GOP in 2014 so the Dems not only NOT win the house, but also LOSE the senate.
Further, we need to all get together and work or pay or whatever for folks running against the elitist fascists in the state legislatures of NY & CO. Only if these are also defeated will we politically establish for the next 10 years that 2A SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE.
The cultural war that we need to win is another issue. For that we need to educate the next generation as to why firearms make people free!
:)

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCain said:
“... the toughest part of the issue [is] where do individual rights end, and the obligation to protect the community begins.”
What a dumbass. Without individual rights there ARE NO community rights. This "takes a village" type crap is a large part of what's running this country into the ground (IMHO, of course).

Latest posts

Top Bottom