scope recomendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are gonna spend $330 you might as well get the Konus M-30 6-25x44 for $359 at Midwayusa.com. Got one on a Remington 700 .308. Its very clear, I like it a lot. I've got a Millet TRS-1 on my Savage 10FP that I've been very happy with. I've only got out to 300 yrds with my guns so I can't help you beyond that.

fltmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are looking to spend in the area of $300 why not buy a super sniper or a wotac that way if you decide to move up in the scope world you can sell them and at least recoup your money. just a thought you cant go wrong wth good glass its money well spent if you are serious about shooting medium to long range.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed my SS scope selling it to replace with a little more glass on the 308, I have one of the Wotac's from Matt Wonders and am about to get another. I think either way you go with one of these options you'll be good. There are several others that are nice scopes also. Later,

Kirk

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ok i've read on this board about a bushnell elite as well, so how does it compare to these stated?

I just bought a 5-15x40 Bushnell Elite 3200 Tactical after getting several recommendations from different people on here. From all the reviews I read, its suppose to be a really nice scope for the amount paid. Right now you can get it for $288 with free shipping on Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom