Screw You Alpha tango&Tango... (Quick Review of Republic Wireless)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't go getting all your tail feathers in a knot. Alpha tango tango needs you... Or at least your cash.

Seriously, there are huge changes coming to telecommunications over the next five years.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traxxis, I couldn't get their website (which is the only way to contact them) to work for me. I'm all good now ... We were with T-Mobile for years and years. Let an ATT rep talk us into switching back when T-Mobile and ATT were supposed to merge "just any day now" ... It was like leaving your rich, handsome, sweet husband who worships the ground you walk on and then finding out you are in bed with some psycho, freak-fetish-loving, torturning, drunk, girlfriend beating jerk who keeps you in a cage labelled "Monday's Maid and Concubine". I'm really not sure I can put into words just how much I detest AT&T ...

If, at some point in time, after the "the telephone wars" ATT becomes like Taco Bell did after "the restaurant wars", I will simply unplug completely and go on about my life. :P

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traxxis, I couldn't get their website (which is the only way to contact them) to work for me. I'm all good now ... We were with T-Mobile for years and years. Let an ATT rep talk us into switching back when T-Mobile and ATT were supposed to merge "just any day now" ... It was like leaving your rich, handsome, sweet husband who worships the ground you walk on and then finding out you are in bed with some psycho, freak-fetish-loving, torturning, drunk, girlfriend beating jerk who keeps you in a cage labelled "Monday's Maid and Concubine". I'm really not sure I can put into words just how much I detest AT&T ...

If, at some point in time, after the "the telephone wars" ATT becomes like Taco Bell did after "the restaurant wars", I will simply unplug completely and go on about my life. :P

Yeah... you definitely need to watch the South Park episode in my link. :)

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to update you guys lately for a more long-term review....... but after a couple months, I friggin' love it.

They released a new phone today which personally, I think is a better value since it is much cheaper and does 90% of the same things, so unless you just had to have the latest and greatest, I'd stick with the cheaper one with the 16 gig version.

The Moto X is nice, I like it. Simple to use but the battery life on the thing is incredible. I leave the house around 6am and don't plug it back in until 11pm or later and it still has a charge, and I use my phone a LOT. Last week, I forgot to plug it in one night and still had enough juice to last me until the afternoon.

The coverage and service has been perfect, no complaints. I usually stream Clark Howard's podcast both on the way home and the way to work... usually four episodes total per day. Anyhow, I never have any coverage issues from Claremore, all the way to Bartlesville.

Anyhow, try it, I really doubt you'll be disappointed!

http://rwshar.es/OBiB

Save up some money for ammo!

Latest posts

Top Bottom