Scumbag Poachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Big bust in SE OK. 45 deer and bear believed to be all poached. Fined about $22,500. Disgusting. Averages about $500/deer. Should have stuck em for twice that amount and ankle bracelet monitors during the fall each year for 5 years so they could be kept out of the deer woods.

Would be nice if the DA's would make them pay the entire fine.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading this thread has my blood boiling and fretting this weekend. I've got 400 acres North and East of Jay Ok and have been dealing with these scum bags for years.

2nd week of October had 2 guys poach one of the BIG bucks I've been watching all summer (14 point) about 250 yards from my place. My ONE neighbor was watching TV when he heard the gun shots, walked outside and saw 2 guys dragging the buck to their truck. He did approach them and asked what they were doing. Once back home, he called the Warden and they simply stated they would look into it!?! Hats off to them for all their support.

I've been seeing a guy just slowly cruising up and down the roads the last 30-45 minutes of light (drives a 90-95, Ford F250, Gray, 4-door truck with headache rack). The good news is the last time I went up to bowhunt, I saw him pull out of his driveway about 6 miles from my place, so I now know where he lives. I got to my place, changed into my hunting clothes and started off on foot to my blind and saw him just cruising down the road. Thing is....this road leads to no where and I am curious as hell as to what this guy is doing! Well, I can't prove it yet, but I know what he's doing.

The next hunt (Last day of Muzzleloader), I hear a four wheeler come down the road and stop. Just after dark, while changing back into my street clothes I hear the 4 wheeler and down the road he comes. I've got 20 acres of timber on the other side of the road and I'm pretty sure he was trespassing and hunting in there. I let him pass and then eased in behind him and followed him for about a mile. He was a dirt bag (I know I'm profiling) I could just tell. He's got his climber strapped to the back, muzzleloader strapped on and is drinking beer driving his beat-up 4 wheeler.

In September, someone was coming onto my place. They would walk right by one of my stands and trail cameras. For about 3 weeks, they would pull and take the SD card with them so I couldn't identify them. Finally hung the camera out of reach and hung a another No-trespassing sign right next to the camera and it stopped. I'm confident they were coon and/or pig hunting with dogs at night. Jackasses!!! If they'd have just called me, I might have approved them to kill some coons and hogs....but instead they just made themselves at home and now they will NEVER be welcome.

I rarely rifle hunt anymore, as I normally bowhunt....but, with the late rut and falling temperatures this weekend, I believe I will be doing more poacher and trespasser hunting than anything else. I will be equipped with a Glock, my iron claw (kind of like handcuffs) and my AR!!

I freaking hate dirty, low-down, scum-bag, trespassers and poachers! They are the scum of the earth and it won't take me much to go completely postal on them!!!!!!!! I'm sick of it. I've worked too hard my entire life to afford and have the luxury of owning my own piece of ground just to have these asshats ruin it for me.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Reading this thread has my blood boiling and fretting this weekend. I've got 400 acres North and East of Jay Ok and have been dealing with these scum bags for years.

2nd week of October had 2 guys poach one of the BIG bucks I've been watching all summer (14 point) about 250 yards from my place. My ONE neighbor was watching TV when he heard the gun shots, walked outside and saw 2 guys dragging the buck to their truck. He did approach them and asked what they were doing. Once back home, he called the Warden and they simply stated they would look into it!?! Hats off to them for all their support.

I've been seeing a guy just slowly cruising up and down the roads the last 30-45 minutes of light (drives a 90-95, Ford F250, Gray, 4-door truck with headache rack). The good news is the last time I went up to bowhunt, I saw him pull out of his driveway about 6 miles from my place, so I now know where he lives. I got to my place, changed into my hunting clothes and started off on foot to my blind and saw him just cruising down the road. Thing is....this road leads to no where and I am curious as hell as to what this guy is doing! Well, I can't prove it yet, but I know what he's doing.

The next hunt (Last day of Muzzleloader), I hear a four wheeler come down the road and stop. Just after dark, while changing back into my street clothes I hear the 4 wheeler and down the road he comes. I've got 20 acres of timber on the other side of the road and I'm pretty sure he was trespassing and hunting in there. I let him pass and then eased in behind him and followed him for about a mile. He was a dirt bag (I know I'm profiling) I could just tell. He's got his climber strapped to the back, muzzleloader strapped on and is drinking beer driving his beat-up 4 wheeler.

In September, someone was coming onto my place. They would walk right by one of my stands and trail cameras. For about 3 weeks, they would pull and take the SD card with them so I couldn't identify them. Finally hung the camera out of reach and hung a another No-trespassing sign right next to the camera and it stopped. I'm confident they were coon and/or pig hunting with dogs at night. Jackasses!!! If they'd have just called me, I might have approved them to kill some coons and hogs....but instead they just made themselves at home and now they will NEVER be welcome.

I rarely rifle hunt anymore, as I normally bowhunt....but, with the late rut and falling temperatures this weekend, I believe I will be doing more poacher and trespasser hunting than anything else. I will be equipped with a Glock, my iron claw (kind of like handcuffs) and my AR!!

I freaking hate dirty, low-down, scum-bag, trespassers and poachers! They are the scum of the earth and it won't take me much to go completely postal on them!!!!!!!! I'm sick of it. I've worked too hard my entire life to afford and have the luxury of owning my own piece of ground just to have these asshats ruin it for me.

I know there is good people in Jay, OK but the story above is exactly what I expect out of that area (based on comments from friends I know from the area).

Dalyup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's happening in Garfield, grant, Kay, alfalfa, Blaine, woods, major......... Need I continue?
Same story different county.
Vigilance is needed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Latest posts

Top Bottom