Second Amendment March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will march at the capitol in OKC. We ought to get a group together and rent a bus to go to washington. I would go!

Second Amendment March

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi Oklahoma!

First, I'd like to give a heartfelt "Thank You" for all of your support and enthusiasm. YOU are what will make Second Amendment March a success.

Second, I wanted to let you know that we do not yet have a state coordinator for Oklahoma. If anyone would like to take on that role, please let me know at [email protected]. In fact, we are still in need of coordinators in several states. Those states are listed on our home page. A coordinator role entails organizing your state march, fundraising activities and getting the word out about Second Amendment March. This does not have to be one person. We have several state coordinators that have appointed one or two co-coordinators to assist them.

The date for the march in D.C. is set for April 19, 2010. We had our first meeting with the National Park Service in D.C. last week and it went very well. Right now we are working on booking more speakers and performers. You can see our confirmed speakers at our site. Our most pressing need, however, is securing corporate sponsorship. Not to bore you with the details, but we're going to have to raise some significant money, and FAST. The march is less than six months away, and we have raised only about 8% of the money we need to actually pay for all of the staging, sound, video, insurance, porta-johns, labor, trash bins, etc.

If you would like to stay updated on what we're doing, please join our mailing list. There is a form on the home page at www.secondamendmentmarch.com. In a week or two the site will be completely re-done so that our site visitors can provide comments and interact with us more.

Again, thank you to our great patriots in Oklahoma! I look forward to meeting all of you.

Regards,

Terri Stocke
Second Amendment March President
www.SecondAmendmentMarch.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom