second phase of duck season opening saturday, who's going????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be out. First time duck/goose hunting. I happened to get a great spot. Lots of geese and ducks on it all day.

hey stymie,drove down I-35 saturday.lots of geese and ducks around the perry area.you'll have a blast.we'll be on the lease with some outlaw silly's on the wheat.lots a geese around during rifle season.we'll put the deeks up and chase a few quail after that.good luck to everyone.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be out for sure. Got some new waders to try out. Bass pro has some neoprene waders on sale for $78. Can't beat that. Espeacially when my old waders were leaky. Good luck to you all.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be out for sure. Got some new waders to try out. Bass pro has some neoprene waders on sale for $78. Can't beat that. Espeacially when my old waders were leaky. Good luck to you all.

Did you get the Bass pro brand? I got those on sale last year for $79.99. You really can't beat them for the price.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm debating trying Cottonwood Creek at Keystone Lake. I've never hunted there. I hear that opening day there is a sight to behold. Anyone have any suggestions on where to setup and not get shot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom