Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one today and very cool I was showing my wife these a week or so ago very much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 60

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many thanks to whoever (lol, whomever? whosoever?) sent us the MaxKare heated throw blanket. It arrived this afternoon, and is a very nice gift. :thumb:

I am humbled by the goodwill and camaraderie of the nice folks on OSA. May you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy & Healthy New Year.
:drunk2:
___
Just don’t take it in the tub with you

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just shipped direct
First one I actually bought before assignment as I had figured out who one of the general recipients would be. I didn't have his address when I ordered. Second one I had to get from Ebay and just didn't feel like screwing with figuring out, how to send direct.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, the operator is broke. We had a landline up until last Dec, and while I've managed to take several photos accidently, I'm not sure how to get 'em on the computer where I can upload 'em. I did finally manage to disable the fumble fingered photo feature (although I'm not sure how?).

Cell phones R NOT us... :D
___
haha! Ok, pass granted!
If you want someone to talk you through it send me a message and I'll get you going in about 15 minutes. I spent years teaching phones and computers to non-techies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom