Seminole Folks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
East bound ain't any better.
They've been saying it'll be made a 4 lane forever.
People use it like a side street.

I've spent a lot of time in Semihole over the years.
Lot of real nice folks down there.
I think you'll like it down there, once you figure out who to leave alone......

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From my own personal experiences, Seminole is a little **** hole, but then again, Tulsa and OKC is a big **** hole. Eh, maybe it's just me and every little town I go to is a **** hole because I work in the biggest county in the state with a lot of little shithole towns... LOL.

It's not bad if you're just driving through or if you're visiting with GED :D

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my own personal experiences, Seminole is a little **** hole, but then again, Tulsa and OKC is a big **** hole. Eh, maybe it's just me and every little town I go to is a **** hole because I work in the biggest county in the state with a lot of little shithole towns... LOL.

It's not bad if you're just driving through or if you're visiting with GED :D

So you're saying the town I was born in AND the town I live in are both ****holes?

Gee....thanks for the vote of confidence!
I think I'll just go hang myself in the cellar.........

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying the town I was born in AND the town I live in are both ****holes?

Gee....thanks for the vote of confidence!
I think I'll just go hang myself in the cellar.........

LOL, yes J.P., I did! ;)

Leprechaun.jpg

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was born and spent the first ten years of my life in Tecumseh. My Dad lives in Romulus (I'll be shocked if any of you know where that is) and helps my uncle take care of cows on a bunch of land spread out around Macomb.

I love that part of Oklahoma, good luck on your new place! I miss red dirt.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forget Hwy 9! I'm going thru Shawnee to get on the super-slab...
Side note: I like their pawn shops. They are cutting 50% off deals. I mostly scope the guitar/music gear. $5 for a Fender gig-bag. Scored a Digitech Screamin' Blues pedal for $20. The other place has a powered pedal board I may go back for. Now, if some poor sap would just pawn a vintage Fender tube amp or two...

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are really liking the quiet, laid-back atmosphere. Still don't know anyone other than my sis-in-law and her two girls. Everyone has been friendly, and I'm getting a kick out of seeing ladies going to wal-mart in Camo. I did get stopped on the way to work by a female officer at 0445 last month. She followed me from downtown and then lit me up after turning left onto 9. No real reason for the stop, just checking me out. Advised me I needed to update my DL addy and sent me on my way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom