Sheriffs Ignore Gun Laws In Support of 2nd Amendment, Citizens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for the Sheriffs---they keep both of their feet on the ground and don't have their head up the .gov's rear end.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/sheriffs-ignore-gun-laws/2014/08/21/id/590219/?ns_mail_uid=566817&ns_mail_job=1582726_08222014&promo_code=n1wp4lwc
Sheriffs Ignore Gun Laws In Support of 2nd Amendment, Citizens
Thursday, 21 Aug 2014 07:32 PM
By Stephanie Hinderer

..."Sheriff Tony Desmond of Schoharie County in New York feels his stand against new gun laws broadening the definition of banned assault weapons helped him get re-elected last year.

“If you have an (assault) weapon, which under the SAFE Act is considered illegal, I don’t look at it as being illegal just because someone said it was,” he told NBC."...

Boatman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finally, someone with some balls... If we don't stope these Obama lovers from trying to change the second amendment the US as we know/knew it is going to change. The govt needs to focus on securing out borders from the low life gang members. I don't see Obama on the news talking about how foreign aliens are robbing and murdering Americans. He spent more time discussing the Ferguson **** hole then talking about how a true American was beheaded! He just pisses me off! We need to stand together and put the American back in the United States of America!

Latest posts

Top Bottom