Shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its a combination of overpopulation and rapid reporting of the "bad news" events....overpopulation will leed to all sorts of killing....when an organism becomes too numerous for its habitat---mother nature will thin em out---and killing each other is one of the ways

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Movie theaters, churches, restaurants, spas...everywhere. Have to be on guard every where, all the time.

What the Hell is wrong with people?
Theres not anymore than usual. Its just the liberal press is playing it up to get increased demand for more gun control laws. Plus its an election year.
Its just like whats going on with the Tulsa World and open carry. If they would just shut up, nobody would notice and no signs would go up.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The law doesn't punish murderers like it should.

This 100 percent.
Too much time between the commission of the crime and the punishment phase. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want any innocent person to be wrongly punished, but for guys like the Ft. Hood shooter, where there is no doubt he is the perp, he should have been nursed back to health (so he could full appreciate his fate) the tried, found guilty in about 3 days time and the hung in public and his body buried in an unmarked grave!

Latest posts

Top Bottom