Shootum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a gun off of Shootum today. It was in the condition described or better, and he came to me since my car was not wanting to start haha.

Very nice guy to talk to and would do business with him again in a heartbeat (especially since he promised to sell me his BHP Practical model for a great price!) right? right? :D Well...thought I'd try.

Seriously though. Great guy, great deal.

Thanks again,
Rob

Robbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought another gun off of Shootum today. Both of them are in such perfect condition I'm tempted to leave negative feedback so that I can have exclusive pick of whatever he's going to sell next.

Just kidding, If he has something you are interested in, have no worries. It's likely going to be in better condition than described. Both of the guns I bought look like I went and picked up a NIB gun from the store.

Nice guy and fair prices as well.

:thumb:
Rob

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a FTF transaction with Shootum tonight that went perfect. I have made several deals with him over the years and all have been great. Best guy I know....Thanks:thumbup3:

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Starting to sound like a broken record in here......lol. There's a reason why, Shootum was a privilege to deal with and wish everyone was as great to do business with! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom