Should i trade in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you checked out a G19? It is the same gun as the 23, in 9mm. I had a 23 and really didn't like its recoil characteristics. I actually switched to a .45 ACP 1911 CCO but for me the 1911 recoils much more nicely. I would look at the G19. If I got another Glock it would be the G19. My G23 concealed very nicely when I carried it. FWIW I am 5'11" and 145 lbs, if I can conceal a G23, you can for sure.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have large hands and the LCP is a real pain -- so are the baby Glocks -- even for me. I do own and carry the LCP but I really have to make myself practice with it because it is a lot of things but fun for me to shoot is NOT one of them.

Much prefer the LC9 or my Colt Gold Cup or that slimframe Glock in .45 cal (I forget the number ... 22 maybe).

Be careful with SOB carry. If someone grabs you from behind you will NOT be able to draw that gun unless you can get them to turn loose of you (voice of experience speaks here).

Mechanicalmehem is right ... try before you buy ... you'll save yourself a LOT of misery. AND if you are gonna practice regularly (like you should anyway) reloading is the way to go.

you and your Gold Cup....

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just happen to know him from another forum....ya know how us car guys are....

media.bigoo.ws_content_image_funny_funny_982.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom