Should men wear Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should men wear Crocs?

• YES, and I'm actually a pretty fashion-conscious person.

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • YES, but I don't care about my fashion.

Votes: 68 23.0%
  • Nope, they're for girls only.

Votes: 203 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is an unconfirmed sighting of Jerry Biggs wearing a pair of pick crocs to the office in his TSA uniform, after getting a mani/pedi. The source refuses to identify himself, but he did ask for my ticket and id.

Dude, that's just not right. Guess who's getting a cover call at the next match! :rubhands:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typically I don't have much use for people that judge others and I try to give some thought about that at times when I feel myself falling into the same mindset.
However I think this is one of those clear cut cases where we recognize that someone has crossed the line.
GED, you know you're goin' to hell for that comment...right?
Dont' ***** with chuck!

Damn Leprechaun! I think you have some kind of school-girl crush on the old bald bastard! :bigeye:

If he tried all that kung-fu BS on me, here's what I would do! :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8M6sRSTvCM

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in that 59.7%.Right now....but,thinking maybe a pair for going out to the pool here at home might not be so bad...but...with my luck,I get a pair and I got em on when one of these tornadoes we been havin a lot of recently just pops up out of nowhere and thats all I got left after the tornader takes everything else away.So.Guess I'll have to pass...

and that comment about our fellow native Okie,MR Chuck Norris,was uncalled for.(but funny.hehehhahahhaaa........)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom