Should some Oklahomans be exempt from the state's income tax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you and @HillsideDesolate brothers?

Get over it. Some of us are definitely Boomers, but I'd bet that most of us aren't out there blaming the generations before us for the problems they see.
Nope. Never met him. Don’t even know their pronouns. 😂🫣😘. We are here picking up the pieces getting blamed. Millennials blah blah blah

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Started with the boomers. Allowing the NFA and among other taxes.
I think your history is broken. The Baby Boomers didn't start being born until 1946, and the NFA was passed in 1934.

You can try to hang GCA68 on them, but the oldest Boomers weren't even old enough to run for the Senate in 1968. That horse puckey lands squarely on the shoulders of the Greatest Generation.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think your history is broken. The Baby Boomers didn't start being born until 1946, and the NFA was passed in 1934.

You can try to hang GCA68 on them, but the oldest Boomers weren't even old enough to run for the Senate in 1968. That horse puckey lands squarely on the shoulders of the Greatest Generation.

You beat me to the dates of the NFA and the Boomer generation, and in 1968, I was only 22 years old. That's not even old enough to be elected to the House of Representatives.

I'll also add this in defense of the Greatest Generation and do it prior to "the youngsters" starting to jump on them. I grew up KNOWING people (male and female) of that generation and before. I SAW the hard work that my dad and grandpa put in every day to make a living and put away for their future. My dad at one time was driving a semi-truck with fuel during the day and operating the movie projectors at the theater at night, and then also working at farming part time when he could.

Even many of the Boomer generation haven't worked quite that much.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part of boomers is watching them defer responsibility.

"Country went to total **** on our watch but not our fault, now work harder at lower wages to pay into the SSI pyramid scheme."

Don't forget that we Boomers also paid into the Social Security program, and when we got to the point of drawing our SS, it is amazing of how little we actually get back on a monthly basis.

Also, kindly inform us here at OSA which of us it is/was that failed to fix the systems you complain about? NONE of us were in a position to create SS or to pass the NFA of 1934.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You literally missed my point. Your hung up in potholes. Let me clarify.
Since statehood. They say it was the greatest, Y?
Sounds like everyone else. Just repeating.
We young ones are dealing with what you, your parents and children left us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom