Sig 1911-22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dose anyone have one and what do u think about it? Do they shoot well with cheap bulk or are they something I'll need to run mini mag with? Is there a model w/target sights

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dose anyone have one and what do u think about it? Do they shoot well with cheap bulk or are they something I'll need to run mini mag with? Is there a model w/target sights

Hi Kevin. I don't have one yet, but I saw 'em at H&H Saturday and have read a bunch of reviews since then. For $399, I can tell you this; I have decided I will have one very soon! Whoever gets one first in here needs to be sure to do a range review for the rest of us ok? I put the "pretty please" on Momma and I think she's gonna cave and let me buy it as an early christmas present to my self.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Sig 1911 is not made by Sig Sauer,,,
So don't expect Sig-Sauer quality.

From what I have read on other forums,,,
It is made by GSG (German Sport Guns).

Aarond

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the SIG 1911-22 this week, will shoot this weekend. While I was looking, I found that the S&W M&P 22, the Colt 1911-22 and the new Walther large frame 22 all look/feel the exact same. There may be some cosmetic differences in the floor plates of the mags or different removable grips, but I think they are all made by the same manufacturer. The only real difference I found was the thread types on their barrels (all are threaded barrel) The SIGs are differnt while each one of the others look the same as the Walther barrel thread system.

So far I really like the look and feel of the them, I went with the SIG because it had better standard sights and fancier grips for the same price.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the Sig is just a dressed up GSG. I had a GSG I ran over 3000 suppressed rounds threw. Get a GSG and dress it up for just as good of a time at the range...

Latest posts

Top Bottom