Sig P365 - I tried; Oh Lordy I Tried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am honest about my carry weapon, and it will never be a Glock.
I compete with an M&P in matches. If I thought a Glock would serve me better by being more reliable and better handling, that would be the firearm I’d compete with. Very few match competitors use glocks. There has to be a reason.
I carry what I compete with because the controls are totally familiar and requires nothing for adjustment.
The reason is weiner envy. Glock are $500 and not flashy, they require good skill to use at a high level. There’s nothing really different between a m&p and a Glock in terms of competability other than maybe the Glock is a little more robust and the m&p is a little more “feel good” in the hand

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There’s nothing really different between a m&p and a Glock in terms of competability other than maybe the Glock is a little more robust and the m&p is a little more “feel good” in the hand
That's pretty much my view on the two.

Right now I lean a little towards the Glocks because I keep thinking that someday I'll get into GSSF and they are very easy to resell if need be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom