Sig Pro sp2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicegroup

Marksman
Reaction score
What peoples thoughts on the gun. I am thinking of having one shipped to my friend with a FFL. Obviously when I purchased my other guns I could hold for fit. I currently own a P220 and P239 9mm for CCW. The 232 is a little small for my hand. I get get great groupings with my 220 and not great groups with the 239 but for such a short muzzle its ok. From the spec on the sp 2022 compared to the 220. Its a little taller gun than the 220. I love the price of the gun, and its a little big for a ccw. Sig will support the gun since it has long term gov't and military contracts, but it could get pricey.

Has anyone ever shot a sp2022 and a 220. Does it shoot as tight of group as a 220?

I am needing a new CCW gun since my wife just did her class and is sending off for her license. I have big hands and can't find a sig that fits the order. Any thoughts for a CCW that will fit a bigger hand chambered in at least a 9 mm?

Latest posts

Top Bottom