Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and a friend of mine are planning a range day with the P365 when I get mine. Between us, we have access to most of the guns it is being compared to. He's also got a nice trigger scale, I think, and we'll probably take my wife (5'5", 113 lb) and son (12 y/o, 70 lb) to get their impressions of shooting them all, as well.

Here's the ones we will be shooting to try it out against and doing our own "real guy" review.

Sig P365 9mm
S&W M&P Shield 9mm
Glock 43 9mm
Walther PPS .40 S&W (meh)
Springfield XDs 9mm

Also have several others in that kind of "class" but I think doing a full-on review and comparison of 5 guns is more than enough for one day.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me and a friend of mine are planning a range day with the P365 when I get mine. Between us, we have access to most of the guns it is being compared to. He's also got a nice trigger scale, I think, and we'll probably take my wife (5'5", 113 lb) and son (12 y/o, 70 lb) to get their impressions of shooting them all, as well.

Here's the ones we will be shooting to try it out against and doing our own "real guy" review.

Sig P365 9mm
S&W M&P Shield 9mm
Glock 43 9mm
Springfield XDs 9mm

Also have several others in that kind of "class" but I think doing a full-on review and comparison of 5 guns is more than enough for one day.

I eagerly await your range report!

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'll probably end up with one, since I've owned about everything else over the years. But, I don't plan to jump - rather wait for the IOP price, especially since they are now going to come out with one with the X-ray 3 sights at the same price.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing reports that Sig is now shipping these with their X-ray night sights instead of Sig-lite NS. The X-ray sights are standard on the Legion models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sig P365 9mm
S&W M&P Shield 9mm
Glock 43 9mm
Springfield XDs 9mm

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after this one brutha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom