Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to strip it tonight and inspect. There was nothing of note when I cleaned it up.

At least the accelerated wear isn’t present. I still have my preorder with Brownells, but seeing nicknames like “Peen365” is kind of worrisome. I’ll be interested to hear what Sig repairs/replaces and what explanation they give. Sounds like a recoil spring assembly upgrade may be coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks JD8, for an honest appraisal. Sorry to hear of these issues though. I wonder if the WWB 115 gr stuff was a bad lot? Did you by any chance shoot that same ammo out of a different gun to rule that out? I have had some bad WWB in various calibers on occasion; I'd just like to rule out the possibility that it was the ammo and not the pistol that was the cause of the problems. Dammit, I was really hoping to hear all was good.

The WWB is crap....and it was left over from years ago.... however... it did the exact same thing with the Magtech, which I just bought. Magtech isn't glorious ammo for sure but that's unacceptable. Wanted it to be all good, but that's what happened.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy Shades of the Kimber Solo, Batman! I needed to go back and see that the Magtech 115 was also a no-go. Still, I’m just saddened that this didn’t pan out more positively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180212_4aaf27a49dc148397b5088ff838e27fb.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had time to do much research... do we have any data on how many of these are having problems? All I know of myself are the ones at Harry's Holsters and @JD8

You guys know of my reports of problems out there?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't had time to do much research... do we have any data on how many of these are having problems? All I know of myself are the ones at Harry's Holsters and @JD8

You guys know of my reports of problems out there?
I've seen a firing pin fail after 1,000 rounds, peening and recoil spring issue.
I know tons of people are filming themselves shooting this gun hoping for fails to get views. Consider how many gun companies would lose if this gun turns out to be THE GUN at that price and options.
Just my opinion.
Sig is going to fix anything that's wrong or ever goes wrong. Plus, they will keep kicking in prizes and add ons to make us owners happy.
I'm happy

Latest posts

Top Bottom