*sigh* snot gonna happen...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That thing is a shooter!

Yeah, but it just doesn't fit my hand right anymore. I guess years and years of totin' a Glock must have ruined me. :ugh2:

Would not blame you for that. My Gen 4 guns had another flawless day at the range today, I have to say the Gen 4s are growing on me.

Yeah, I kinda like the feel of the Gen 4 as well. :naughty:

I don't know about that mag release though. :scratch:

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I were gonna go plastic, I would go with another Glock, simply because I can TOTALY strip one down to the bare plastic in my sleep. Besides, the M&P has a little rust thingie that happens if you're not careful...like me. :uhh: That's why I'm such a Glock lover. The damned things just run and run and run, with damn near ZERO maintenance.

Hey! Now THAT'S a helluva idea! :idea:

Maybe I oughta just go with a Gen 4 Glock 22 or maybe another G35! :w000t:

we wouldve never guessed :bigeye:(not that your screen name gives it away):contract:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we wouldve never guessed :bigeye:(not that your screen name gives it away):contract:

Actually, my screen name has absolutely nothing to do with my love for Glocks. Granted, Glocks are awesome weapons and the very first one I would grab from a pile if the SHTF, but my screen name came from one of my CLEET instructors, John Boren. His motto was, "if you can't knock 'em down, GLOCK 'em down!"

It's just always stuck with me. :rolleyes2

Come on buddy, let's get you into a good 1911!

Nah...:disappoin...I doubt it's gonna happen. :grumble:

Latest posts

Top Bottom