Signed up for Advanced Concealed Carry with TDSA in Sept.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadtx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait! The reviews i have read on their website are very strong. anyone on the forum taken this class?

I have taken basic marksmanship and safety classes from other places around Tulsa--but never taken a class from TDSA or USSA. After this class, I plan to take other courses from both TDSA and USSA. I have heard/read such great things about them both. would love to hear what forum members' experiences have been,

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't be sorry. Its time to take the red pill and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes. (in other words prepare to have your eyes opened and your mind blown).

WARNING: Train is about as addictive as crack!

chadtx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, someone on this forum mentioned needing to stop spending $ on guns and begin to invest in training. that really struck me and its what I have decided to do.

Consider my mind ready for blowing...er...up...or whatever.

chadtx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I completed the Advanced Concealed Carry class with TDSA this weekend (Sept 26-27). What a mind blowing experience! I am still incredibly sore from all the hands on drills and scenarios. My fingers can barely type and I can't lift my arms past my shoulders (Thanks, Eric). And I love it.

I can honestly say that I have a new mindset on life and for protecting myself and my loved ones. In sum, be a sheep dog rather than a sheep and give myself permission to win in any and every situation. Lessons that reach far beyond survival and protection.

I learned I have a great deal to learn. I was highly impressed with the skills and experience of the staff and their ability to communicate to the class. I have never had formal defense training and I can't say enough about this experience. I plan to make this a regular habit--as I now know it needs to be.

Many thanks to all the staff: Marshall, Billy, Eric, Jeremy, Kai and others. Superb job, gentlemen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom