SIMPLE question, if ONLY ONE gun for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, what is it????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have to go with my Colt King Cobra 6" stainless. It's a tackdriver, very simple to operate, ammo readily available in either .357 magnum or 38 special, and I could take down a deer with it if I absolutely needed to.

But a PLR16 would be pretty cool, too. Just not very practical for carrying.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with the 1911 simply because parts are plentiful and it's easy to work on. One gun for everything? If you consider one gun for everything, factor in parts, if you can work on it and the reliability.
All the other choices are fine, but what is going to happen when something breaks? Can you fix it? Can you get parts for it? Heck, you can't swing a dead cat on the internet without hitting some website that offers parts for the 1911 flatform.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^ That.

Choice of only one - I understand where all the pistol lovers come from, but going hunting 6 times a year AND ultimate home protection VS self protection from deep concealment only - it's a simple choice for me. Plus if you want to get really down to it - you can conceal a shotgun - OKCShooter can show you which one ;)

A little like this?

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_870_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom