Slow day...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing groundbreaking. I did note that the Charles Daly ones were assembled (primarily) by Magnum Research from FEG parts; and came with XD sights, an improved ("commander" style) hammer, and some decent Uncle Mike's grips. Just a goofy roll mark to bugger up sweet the lines of the pistol. I think I will get one to replace my XD I am growing tired of.

Maybe add some VZ grips to it, and a thin IWB holster. Anyone like the High Noon (Bare Asset or Mr Softy) for a steel-framed gun? Like HP or 1911 size?

I'm all for carrying a large steel framed gun for ccw.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get the impression you've quietly tiptoed through life.

Ahhhh, 'tis true ... but I'm torn in this little turf war ... I really wish it were more "user friendly" here but it is what it is and I don't want to lose the ability to chitty-chat with a lot of the old folks here (even the mods) so I'll walk the tight-rope ...

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhhh, 'tis true ... but I'm torn in this little turf war ... I really wish it were more "user friendly" here but it is what it is and I don't want to lose the ability to chitty-chat with a lot of the old folks here (even the mods) so I'll walk the tight-rope ...

I hear what you're saying.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding ... that's kinda what slowed me down ... that and I'm just not "inspired" today ... ya know??

HEY!! Who rattled your cage??!?!?! :wink2: :kiss:

Mrs. Lone Wolf is not happy and it ain't me she is unhappy with so I have cleaned the rifles we shot this AM, or I shot and staying clear while she is doing some work for school. And going to go roughly sight in a new one in the AM just to get away from the "fault line".

Latest posts

Top Bottom