Smug Activist Cameraman tazed in the court house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since no one seems to have caught the "code words".
This guy appears to be a member/adherent of the sovereign citizen movement.
When he talks about his person, not a citizen but born here, admiralty flag all point to this outlook.
"Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, states or municipal levels, or that they do not recognize U.S. currency and that they are "free of any legal constraints"."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

Most of them are just looney but some of them are dangerously loony.

exactly, so this whole debate on what his rights are and aren't, don't matter, his is not a US citizen, therefore he is not subject to the safety that we enjoy!!! and i hope he stays true to his beliefs and doesn't hire any US lawyer and pay him with US money to defend himself!!!

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if the suits hadn't been allowed to have a tazer, what would have been their backup? Nightsticks? Fists? Guns with nonlethal ammo? Guns with lethal ammo?

The guy did try to push past them and initiated physical contact. I would have preferred to use a nightstick in the gut, but that's just me. Please understand that I am not an LEO, and if I were I would probably have been trained to do what I just suggested . . .

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are several advantages for the police to use tazing instead of physical force by laying hands on a offender... 1. Bones [like arms & ribs] are less likely to be broken in the take down. 2. The officer is less likely to be injured or get blood on him / her. 3. It is better than pepper spray, as it won't affect the officer.

Twisting a 70+ yr old woman's arm to cuff her would have most likely broken a arm or rib... or separated her shoulder. As for the camera a-hole, he looks like his blood would be a breeding ground for the stupid gene... so I can't blame the bailiff for not wanting to get into a tussle with him.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't fix stupid. But, you can certainly taze the pee out of it.:thumb:

He reminds me of those Open Carry wankers :blahblah: that intentionally go out of their way to try to piss off cops.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When he talks about his person, not a citizen but born here, admiralty flag all point to this outlook.
"Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, states or municipal levels, or that they do not recognize U.S. currency and that they are "free of any legal constraints"."

This. While he is entitled to his beliefs, probably not a good idea to go to the Seat of Government and provoke them. Well, at least he didn't call them Agents of ZOG.:laugh6:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If this guy is a "Freeperson" like he claims on the video, I wonder what business he had in a courthouse where the laws and rules and everything he is against apply? Why did he want to see the Prosecutor?

Latest posts

Top Bottom