Let the House Demo Begin !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What started out as just updating the back-splash in the guest bathroom, has now morphed into an almost total house remodel.

Cheez. Is this gonna cost me ! !

Attachments

• Big roll off.jpg
    Big roll off.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 2

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel your pain. We're just over a year into it and the end is finally in sight. It cost WAY more than we budgeted for. That's mostly why it's taken so long. It's rewarding in the end. The only thing we didn't do ourselves is set the kitchen countertops in place and run a new gas line.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before too much longer I'll be in the same boat, we have an electric cooktop on an island counter and I dont' like electric to cook with so we ar eplanning on having a natural gas line run to the island and a new gas cooktop. The cooktop alone is close to $1,500 and then plumbers... Then there are the countertops that will have to be replaced. Est cost: $6-7,000. Then there is the laminate floor that needs replaced....

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What started out as just updating the back-splash in the guest bathroom, has now morphed into an almost total house remodel.

Cheez. Is this gonna cost me ! !
My last remodel was like, "At least the house is gonna look real nice when it's sold after the divorce."

Latest posts

Top Bottom