SNAKE!!! - What is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'd caution everyone (not just you, Shooter) against unprejudiced snake-icide. Unless you want a upturn in pests around your property. If it wasn't for snakes, we'd be overrun with varmin.

Your avatar made me think of this:

25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m9xtqtlHUw1qda4b2o1_500.jpg

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a ratsnake. I'll take it. They make great pets. They're quiet, clean, don't smell and eat live or dead food. When I had them before I fed them frozen mice that I warmed up in the microwave.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, it's alive and well ... unless it was injured by the abrupt halt which occured when it came back to earth after I lobbed it about 25 feet out into the back yard! It didn't seem any worse for wear when it slithered away. No rodent problem, although I do have a mole in the back yard. No ... snakes obviously won't keep moles away! No signs of any vermin anywhere. Didn't come through dryer vent, which vents into the garage and is a long ways from where the snake was found. I honestly believe it got in through that back door into a dining area, and never went any further into the house. I think it stayed along that one wall, probably looking for a way back out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom