Snowflake mountain on Netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I watched a couple last night and was kind of funny. Taking a bunch of pampered snowflakes to the wilderness. 2nd episode teaching some of them to skin and cut up a deer. Ribs are ribs!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Actually started watching this about 15 min ago lol. I'd be ashamed to be a parent on there and everyone know that I raised those kids and let them turn out that way....

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually started watching this about 15 min ago lol. I'd be ashamed to be a parent on there and everyone know that I raised those kids and let them turn out that way....

FhIogcRXEAA1wpC.jpg:large

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what all the gun owners, preppers, Mormons, and doomers hope.

But what if we're still in the 3rd?

We're not in the 4th yet by any stretch of the imagination, we are in solidly in the 3rd right now and for the foreseeable future. If I am lucky I won't live to see the 4th but if if I am not so fortunate then I am prepared as my meager finances and plans have allowed for .

That will be a hot mess of epic proportions , every one needs to remember that as much as they like to bandy about the comparisons to the roman empire ,. The actual collapse took hundreds of years if you want to be more precise it was spread out over about two to three centuries before the all the troops went home, the plumbing stopped working and the roads stopped being maintained . The tell tale signs are definitely presenting here for us. The decreased standard of living being the most observable one and the loss of prestige in the world lens being the second . The third being the decline of our culture and the promotion of deviancy as acceptable in the culture at large.

What you really need to worry about assuming you think we are in the 4th is what happens with the collapse .. Those dark ages are gonna be really fun for everyone .

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We're not in the 4th yet by any stretch of the imagination, we are in solidly in the 3rd right now and for the foreseeable future. If I am lucky I won't live to see the 4th but if if I am not so fortunate then I am prepared as my meager finances and plans have allowed for .

That will be a hot mess of epic proportions , every one needs to remember that as much as they like to bandy about the comparisons to the roman empire ,. The actual collapse took hundreds of years if you want to be more precise it was spread out over about two to three centuries before the all the troops went home, the plumbing stopped working and the roads stopped being maintained . The tell tale signs are definitely presenting here for us. The decreased standard of living being the most observable one and the loss of prestige in the world lens being the second . The third being the decline of our culture and the promotion of deviancy as acceptable in the culture at large.

What you really need to worry about assuming you think we are in the 4th is what happens with the collapse .. Those dark ages are gonna be really fun for everyone .
I agree, except for the fact that the world moves at warp speed compared to the Roman era. The flip of a switch and we've got no electricity, which America can't function without. Some could survive a long, long time without it, but all shipping, commerce, banks, fuel stations, etc, can't. What a cluster. Our way of life is 1000000000000000000x more fragile than that the Romans. Strategically placed hits in just a few places while our .gov is asleep at the wheel like they have been and will continue to be until there's another POTUS with some balls, and we are extremely vulnerable. We in the most fragile and vulnerable time in the history of the US. Weak POTUS, weak congress, weakening dollar, passive military leaders, inflation, divided population both politically and morally and we're surrounded by powerful countries who aren't feeling so weak right now, who also want nothing more than to see us out of the picture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom