so bored! stuck in Tyler, TX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am at a medical coding seminar in Tyler TX. Let me tell you what, until you've spent a whole day in Tyler at the junior college, sitting through a medical coding class, you haven't begun to live. On the plus side, my company is picking up all the expenses including meals and mileage so its not costing me anything at least.

So if anyone here would like to help keep me entertained or offer sympathies your efforts will be deeply appreciated.

Jokes, Dirty Jokes, Politically Incorrect jokes, tell me about your day even.

:zzz:

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am at a medical coding seminar in Tyler TX. Let me tell you what, until you've spent a whole day in Tyler at the junior college, sitting through a medical coding class, you haven't begun to live. On the plus side, my company is picking up all the expenses including meals and mileage so its not costing me anything at least.

So if anyone here would like to help keep me entertained or offer sympathies your efforts will be deeply appreciated.

Jokes, Dirty Jokes, Politically Incorrect jokes, tell me about your day even.

:zzz:

Call a 1-900 number. Thats what I do.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is interesting. do you have any more details on this like whether the flea market is only open on certain days/times?

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tyler is my hometown!
They have a nice zoo. And the Rose Garden. If you want some good Mexican food, go to Mercados on S Loop 323.

Latest posts

Top Bottom