So, How Old Are the OSA Participants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To get a rough idea of the ages of OSA participants, which decade were you born in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
'66 , white bell bottoms is what my dear mother brought home and then proceeded to tell me to keep em clean!!! I know I had that WTF look on my face cause she went ahead and told me what the consequences were going to be if I got em dirty.................... She wasn't bluffing , but a whoopin only hurts for a while . Bell bottoms are an embarrassment for ever!!!!! :cool:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No sir considering I’ve got a brother older than my mom. Lol. Dad married 4 times and so far there’s 8 of us kids out of 5 different women. His first born (that we know of) was born in ‘57 and his last born (that we know of) was born in ‘88. Yep number 8 is actually number 3, or is it 4, but he is considered number 8 since he just found the rest of us and dad 2 or 3 years ago. Lmao.
Gosh dang it man!! Keeping up with your brothers and sisters must be like trying to figuring out which Glock models go with which caliber. 🤣🤣

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sir considering I’ve got a brother older than my mom. Lol. Dad married 4 times and so far there’s 8 of us kids out of 5 different women. His first born (that we know of) was born in ‘57 and his last born (that we know of) was born in ‘88. Yep number 8 is actually number 3, or is it 4, but he is considered number 8 since he just found the rest of us and dad 2 or 3 years ago. Lmao.
He really took to heart the part about be fruitful and multiply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom