So, How Old Are the OSA Participants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To get a rough idea of the ages of OSA participants, which decade were you born in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No sir considering I’ve got a brother older than my mom. Lol. Dad married 4 times and so far there’s 8 of us kids out of 5 different women. His first born (that we know of) was born in ‘57 and his last born (that we know of) was born in ‘88. Yep number 8 is actually number 3, or is it 4, but he is considered number 8 since he just found the rest of us and dad 2 or 3 years ago. Lmao.
“So far”? Your dad’s an animal.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15-ish depending on who/what intellectual institutions are gathering data. Some people want to move the from/to dates left or right

GenX ended at 1980. If it's after 1980, you're a millennial. However, there is hope, because you have a couple options to not be called a millennial: Cusper and Xennial. I think there's a couple others too.

You're the latchkey kid that wasn't left alone...some real latchkey kid took care of you or you had a babysitter, lol
Heck. The cohorts are different depending on who does them. The one I rely on says it ends in 1982. I don’t care anyway. I’m not a dang millennial.

Latest posts

Top Bottom