So i got a Glock....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
an i honestly am impressed. I am a huge USP fan but i do have to say it is the best fitting gun for my hand. It is a Glock 19 with factory night sites, and a 12 pound spring and steel guide rod. It is a super accurate and low recoil shooter. Im in love. I had a G17 a while ago but didnt care for it too much but this one feels so much better

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya i was the same with a 36 hated it but desided to give G's one more chance and try a 26 and like it well enuf to carry it when im working:D...might get better response with this in the hangun forum?:anyone:

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya i was the same with a 36 hated it but desided to give G's one more chance and try a 26 and like it well enuf to carry it when im working:D...might get better response with this in the hangun forum?:anyone:

Hey, if you ever need plastic replacement parts for a toilet... you have a plastic gun you can use! :clap3:

:)

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, if you ever need plastic replacement parts for a toilet... you have a plastic gun you can use! :clap3:

:)

O im not a very big fan its just you can flush it down one and when it comes out the other end its like nothing ever happened to it, believe me when im not working i dont carry it...:igetit:

Latest posts

Top Bottom