So I was riding my motorcycle this morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and some a**h**e decides to trow a cigarette out the window. Not only that, but the LIT cigarette hits me. Not my bike, ME.

I propose new legislation.

If you get caught throwing a cigarette butt from a car during a burn ban and are convicted, the mandatory sentence should be 364 days in county jail, and $999 fine.

So, if you were in Mustang this morning and you hit a guy on a motorcycle with your cigarette butt, I wish you lots of jail time.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have whipped out your chain and gone all Road Rash on him.

awww.consoleclassix.com_info_img_Road_Rash_II_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father-in-law saves old spark plugs. Nice to drop while riding. won't do damage to the vehicle but will sure make a racket bouncing around under it and cause them to have to check. He'll pass and drop on an occasion such as that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, Ive never been hit with one while riding, but I loathe anyone whose too damn lazy to use an ashtray, coke can, drink cup or SOMETHING. Hell, if you just hold it for a couple of minutes they'll go out on their own! Throwing a lit butt out the window in weather like we have is just stoopid beyond measure and indicates total carelessness IMO. I wish just one time somebody would get caught when it started a fire and they have to pay for every cent of damage it caused, just once. And I smoke, so no I'm no hypocrite. :pissed:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My father-in-law saves old spark plugs. Nice to drop while riding. won't do damage to the vehicle but will sure make a racket bouncing around under it and cause them to have to check. He'll pass and drop on an occasion such as that.

That's just as stupid as throwing a lit butt out the window.

I watched a lady on the beach today smoking and putting her butts out in the sand(and leaving them). While she and her man were out on a rented boat I picked them up and put them in her chair....

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What a dicksneeze. I'm sure when they get picked up in the ribs of an OTR truck tire and then thrown through some some cat's windshield at 70 mph it's really appreciated.

I had a guy wanting to kill me one day because the spray from my windshield washer got on his freshly polished VW Golf. Accidentally. Hope your father in law is ready when he pisses off the wrong guy and finds a pickup truck bumper closing in on his back tire at highway speeds. Your father in law has obviously never witnessed someone with real road rage.

Pretty sure the spark plug gag is a felony, too. Any cops here verify?

ETA: Welcome back RK Larry!

fire65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good story. I would like to ram all the motorcycles that pass me between cars. Ticket the ones that park BESIDE the handicap lines. And pass between cars in a two lane when I am driving the speed limit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom