So I was riding my motorcycle this morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of bike haters on here....

If you open your door in traffic to stop a lane splitting motorcycle, I would assume that could be interpreted as attempted murder (or actual murder if the rider dies as a result). Same deal with saying you will run someone off of the road if they do something you don't like. If you see someone riding in a manner you don't like, call the police, don't be a jerk and take the law into your own hands. I have never split lanes, but the temptation has been there when folks camp out in the left lane.

Now for the original topic, people who throw their cig buts out the window are big time morons. Seen a lot of fires lately as a result.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and never go to Kommiefornia where it's completely legal to lane split, and makes getting around a hell of a lot easier.

Don't ever go to Rome, or any other major European city. I saw guys taking their bikes, mopeds, etc. and actually making right hand turns between cars at a stoplight to change which line they were driving on, just so they could move to the front. Bikes and cars alike passing on the left, riding the double yellow (or white as it were), while traffic flowed both directions.

Tully

Marksman
Reaction score
Gotta love threads like this one. Starts out with a guy getting hit by a butt and somewhere down the line we come to "smokers suck". What a hoot.
BTW, I'm a biker and a smoker. Bought a snuffer for my truck. Put the lit butt in it and it smothers it out. I don't like throwing lit cigs out of a car window or watching a vehicle in front of me throw one out their window.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i propose that govt gets outta my life, and that we get private tort reform so when i chase down the guy that hit me with the cigarette butt and beat his ass i dont get sued for A&B...

Latest posts

Top Bottom