So I was riding my motorcycle this morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he said. ^^^

As far as I know, they are the sole and only state that allows it. Why I don't know, I never saw a single incident with it while I was there.

Pretty sure the Oklahoma State Drivers Manual instructs riders not to ride two abreast too (supposed to stagger) but you never see two LEOs together who aren't.

What a dicksneeze. I'm sure when they get picked up in the ribs of an OTR truck tire and then thrown through some some cat's windshield at 70 mph it's really appreciated.

I had a guy wanting to kill me one day because the spray from my windshield washer got on his freshly polished VW Golf. Accidentally. Hope your father in law is ready when he pisses off the wrong guy and finds a pickup truck bumper closing in on his back tire at highway speeds. Your father in law has obviously never witnessed someone with real road rage.

Pretty sure the spark plug gag is a felony, too. Any cops here verify?

Never said I thought it was a good idea. Dang. Seems like you're experiencing some rage yourself. :-) I've never felt the need to do something like that. The you throw something at me, then I throw something at you thing doesn't make sense to me. However, I do get aggrevated at the leaves, grass clippings, cigarettes, and other trash that people neglect to secure in their trucks.

I'm sure it's mainly laziness rather than maliciousness. But stupid either way.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe if ya' move over and let 'em through they wouldn't have to.

:D

I treat people on bikes the same as I do those in any other vehicle, If they are passing I properly I give them room. If they are zipping between the cars or doing something else stupid they are liable to find themselves in a ditch if I can not spot a cop to report them to. And yes I have been known to call the HiPo on my cell to report an unsafe driver.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I was stationed in California, I did legally lane split.

I also had the unfortunate opportunity to meet some jackhole who didn't like lane splitting in his beat up old white Ford pickup. He squeezed me out on purpose and caused me to dump it against his right rear corner and fall under a semi.

I survived... relatively unscathed short of a big bruise where the semi about rammed my seat up my a$$ and a few more where some combination of my handlebars and clutch / brake levers almost impaled my arms.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I am lucky, I have been riding most of my life and have never been hit by a cig. I did learn at an early age though that it doesn't pay to try and kick somebody's car because they ticked you off, tried it once and spent 2 months healing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom