So I was riding my motorcycle this morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good story. I would like to ram all the motorcycles that pass me between cars. Ticket the ones that park BESIDE the handicap lines. And pass between cars in a two lane when I am driving the speed limit.

Do yourself a favor and never go to Kommiefornia where it's completely legal to lane split, and makes getting around a hell of a lot easier.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I totally agree with your point about some jerk throwing a lite cig at you, or even out of the car, I also agree with not liking the jerks on bikes lane splitting. Not so far as to ram them but the temptation has been there. I feel that if you want people to respect you on your bike, respect them in their cars.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ridden road bikes since a teen, when you could get a permit for a 50CC bike. Missed a few years while away in the Army, but got back into it when returning to the states. Ended up with a Goldwing, putting 60K miles on it before getting off the road. I can't remember anybody actually hitting me with a cig, but saw lots of them going out of windows. It made me mad then, and makes me mad now. It would be nice to have a video mounted on the bars to record them going out the window, but probably impossible as you never know when they are going to flip one out.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've ridden road bikes since a teen, when you could get a permit for a 50CC bike. Missed a few years while away in the Army, but got back into it when returning to the states. Ended up with a Goldwing, putting 60K miles on it before getting off the road. I can't remember anybody actually hitting me with a cig, but saw lots of them going out of windows. It made me mad then, and makes me mad now. It would be nice to have a video mounted on the bars to record them going out the window, but probably impossible as you never know when they are going to flip one out.

Sometimes you can tell. They slide the hand out the window at the stop light and wait for it to turn green. Then they drop it and drive off. When I was driving everyday for work, I seen it happen all day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom