So the wife let me drive her car today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I found out I should not be allowed to drive it. She has a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 and I took it up to Langley OK to visit some friends. It is amazing how many OHP troopers can be on the will Rodgers turnpike from Tulsa to Adair.

So having made it up there without a ticket, I should have know to use the criuse control on the way back home but no. A red. loud, hot rod corvette at adair on 28 and the road to tulsa was fast again. we ran around 80-100 till the turnpike and then we got on the pike and vroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then the very familiar looking dodge charger with some extra lighting came into view. It is amazing how fast a vette and a charger can get to 75. so we get lucky and make it past that one and here we go again. Yes the vette was faster but damn it was fun! and there is another dodge charger with extra lighting! so I finally get smart and set the cruise and come on home.

Thank goodness the OHP was busy with other things and we both got to hit Tulsa with no tickets!

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove my Cobra last night. First time in about a month. Every street I turned down was a cop. I just went a head and came home. I could buy alot of ammo for the price of a ticket.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to have some fun and open up your car. Check out Hallett raceway. They have a thing called high speed touring where you can bring your car and run it as hard as you want for less than that speeding ticket will cost. Its a lot of fun and for the most part safe. I have had a lot of fun tere and have ran a few different cars. Its not supposed to be a "race" but we all know that you want to catch up to and pass the car in front of you and not let the one behind you make the pass.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you want to have some fun and open up your car. Check out Hallett raceway. They have a thing called high speed touring where you can bring your car and run it as hard as you want for less than that speeding ticket will cost. Its a lot of fun and for the most part safe. I have had a lot of fun tere and have ran a few different cars. Its not supposed to be a "race" but we all know that you want to catch up to and pass the car in front of you and not let the one behind you make the pass.

Great idea! I will have to try that

Latest posts

Top Bottom