So the wife let me drive her car today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hallett is a freakin' blast! It's the only place i'd race anymore. It's safer, more competitive, more fun, and potentially much cheaper.

I just hope you weren't flying by traffic at 100+ putting other people in danger. If you're not racing past traffic I don't see a big problem.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hallett is a freakin' blast! It's the only place i'd race anymore. It's safer, more competitive, more fun, and potentially much cheaper.

I just hope you weren't flying by traffic at 100+ putting other people in danger. If you're not racing past traffic I don't see a big problem.

I drive by there all the time, going to BA to visit the inlaws with my wife. I need to check their web site, and check out the schedule. I don't have anything to race/drive unless you want to go off road or on ice.
I do like to watch car racing though. We used to have open road racing around lake Ponca back in the day. True road course that brought out some open wheeled cars and muscle cars.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I drive by there all the time, going to BA to visit the inlaws with my wife. I need to check their web site, and check out the schedule. I don't have anything to race/drive unless you want to go off road or on ice.
I do like to watch car racing though. We used to have open road racing around lake Ponca back in the day. True road course that brought out some open wheeled cars and muscle cars.

They have a four wheeler/dirt bike race once a year that uses parts of the track then goes offroad I forget what that's called. The races are fun to just watch and you can walk through the pits to get a closer look at all the cars. There is a point about lunch where they have a break and you can take any vehicle you like out on the track and just drive through slowly. I saw a large motorhome going around the track once. One of the guys took me out in his car during a race and showed me the line to take, gave me some tips then he rode with me giving me tips the whole time. Not once did I go off the track but if you do most spots have a ton of grassy runoff so you're not likely to crash. Its pretty safe just start out slow stay within your limits you will get faster. I haven't been in awhile but I went 4 times to HST and it was super fun I'd like to do it alot more.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is irresponsible to have that many cylinders under the hood...

Why can't we all agree on some common sense, reasonable cylinder controls?

Big Bird, I am ashamed of you! The speed limit in OK is 75. Nobody needs anything faster than a Smart car. Bring that Charger to my driveway before the .gov is forced to confiscate it.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
it is irresponsible to have that many cylinders under the hood...

Why can't we all agree on some common sense, reasonable cylinder controls?

Big bird, i am ashamed of you! The speed limit in ok is 75. Nobody needs anything faster than a smart car. Bring that charger to my driveway before the .gov is forced to confiscate it.

never!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom