So there IS a reason I cuss all the time ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
😳😳😳 And all this time I thought I was being rebellious ... 😂😂😂 (Actually, most of the time I have no clue. It's just how I talk. Given how many times I've been hit in the head -- or banged my head on concrete -- I'm really not surprised that things don't work quite like they are supposed to. 🤷)

And in other news, this guy FASCINATES me. He's made me go 🤔🤔🤔 more than a few times since I found him.

Dadof#4

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
😳😳😳 And all this time I thought I was being rebellious ... 😂😂😂 (Actually, most of the time I have no clue. It's just how I talk. Given how many times I've been hit in the head -- or banged my head on concrete -- I'm really not surprised that things don't work quite like they are supposed to. 🤷)

And in other news, this guy FASCINATES me. He's made me go 🤔🤔🤔 more than a few times since I found him.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tourettes ?

No. I don't have Tourettes. I can actually stop if I think about it. Problem is, I think about it for a little bit ... And then I forget. 🤦 Any of the guys around here who've spent any time around me at all can tell you ... Lol

Sad fact: My kids used to remind me. They got to where they would just gently tug on my hand -- at the teacher's conference, PTA, in the principal's office ... Wherever. It got to be a joke with us.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave up swearing several many years ago. Probably one of the best things I ever did as far as self respect. Bible says several times that profane and unclean words spewing from your mouth displeases God. I guess I always figured that he didn't care before. Or I didn't care.

I missed it the first two months. After that I didn't even notice. Kind of like smoking or any other habit. As an added benefit I can be around my grandkids without anything slipping out. Their parents appreciate that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom