So there IS a reason I cuss all the time ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha!

A friend / co-worker and I were at his Dad's house, helping clean up a downed tree, after a hurricane. Mark's Dad was head of the English Dept at the local College.

Cutting a large limb, it snapped off and crashed down on Mark's foot. "F***!" echoed through the neighborhood.

Mark's Dad, "Son, language is sign of intelligence. That sort of language shows a weak, uneducated mind."

Mark laughed, "no, I'm sorry, Dad, but sometimes F*** is the ONLY acceptable response."

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To each their own I suppose, I personally don’t care for unbridled profanity however I do appreciate a well placed colorful word when the situation requires a special emphasis. 😂 Never been what I’d call a big cusser myself but I have been doing it more and more over the years. For me it is a habit I slip into from time to time and I am at a point once again where I’m making a consorted effort to clean it up. I’ve found the more frustrated I get in a given situation the more the naughty words flow. 😳 What I really don’t appreciate is when I’m with my wife and/or grandchildren and someone is dropping the F Bombs left and right without a second thought. I understand there are certain venues where it’s to be expected but NOT at a restaurant when you’re sitting at the booth next to me and I’m with my family. I find it disrespectful and inconsiderate.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried. So many times I've lost count of the number of times. Or the years that have gone by. 🤷

I might try again sometime. But I gotta say I have a lot worse sins than cussin' I need to work on if I'm looking for any God's approval. I'm not being flip -- I'm dead serious. Unless I turn into a child of the Church of Satan I'm probably doomed. There is not a more messed up person on this here planet than me.
You need to meet more people.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried. So many times I've lost count of the number of times. Or the years that have gone by. 🤷

I might try again sometime. But I gotta say I have a lot worse sins than cussin' I need to work on if I'm looking for any God's approval. I'm not being flip -- I'm dead serious. Unless I turn into a child of the Church of Satan I'm probably doomed. There is not a more messed up person on this here planet than me.

You might cuss like a trucker, but you're not quite the wicked witch you think you are. :disappoin

Nevertheless, I still loves ya! :bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom