So there IS a reason I cuss all the time ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard a rumor ThatGurl started a swear jar the first of the month.:pms2:

sj.jpg

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave up swearing several many years ago. Probably one of the best things I ever did as far as self respect. Bible says several times that profane and unclean words spewing from your mouth displeases God. I guess I always figured that he didn't care before. Or I didn't care.

I missed it the first two months. After that I didn't even notice. Kind of like smoking or any other habit. As an added benefit I can be around my grandkids without anything slipping out. Their parents appreciate that.

I have tried. So many times I've lost count of the number of times. Or the years that have gone by. 🤷

I might try again sometime. But I gotta say I have a lot worse sins than cussin' I need to work on if I'm looking for any God's approval. I'm not being flip -- I'm dead serious. Unless I turn into a child of the Church of Satan I'm probably doomed. There is not a more messed up person on this here planet than me.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried. So many times I've lost count of the number of times. Or the years that have gone by. 🤷

I might try again sometime. But I gotta say I have a lot worse sins than cussin' I need to work on if I'm looking for any God's approval. I'm not being flip -- I'm dead serious. Unless I turn into a child of the Church of Satan I'm probably doomed. There is not a more messed up person on this here planet than me.

Sister Sister Sister! I can switch mine off like a light switch. Physc Docs told me that is a mental issue in and of itself! I was like ****!

DDriller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My two brothers and I all thought we had the same middle name Dammit. Seems like Dad always used our first names followed by it.
I worked in the oil field so I never heard any profanity, I'll stay out of this contest.
Some artists use paints and oils...some use clay...some even use poetry and muse. Me? Heh, heh, heh I can weave you a tapestry of obscenities that would make a gotdamned sailor blush.

View attachment 421371

Latest posts

Top Bottom