So there IS a reason I cuss all the time ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently it's not your fault you cuss. You don't choose to. It's beyond your control. At least that's what the d-bag liberal professor from your other post says.

Right??!?! I dunno ... The fact that I can control it some of the time leads ME to believe that maybe if I try a little harder I might just be able to get better ...

AT CUSSING!!

WHAT DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA SAY?? 😉😂😂😂😂

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when Ted Nugent(famous Vietnam war hero) was in Tulsa for a week and did some "guest DJ" stuff on 104.5.
It was not too long after Tipper Gore tried to get albums censored, and there was all kinds of "Moral Majority" BS over videos.
He brought up two really good points:

Cussing and profanity causes exactly zero harm to anyone

American radio at the time didn't play enough American rock

Pretty sure he was correct on both points.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to use a little profanity but only used the word "God" once in my life due to "childhood training." One day I remembered a teach in grade school-maybe high school said that when we resort to profanity it menas we have apoor command of the "Queens english."
Now, I don't know the Queen but one dayI was working under a '55 Chevy and rose up and bumped my head on the bumper and immedialy let out a grrrr sound and sinc ethen I don't cuss. It's not good and I hate to hear men using bad language in front of a woman. But usually, the woman can outdo a man in the language department. I used to ask the guy to stop using that language but no more since thw women are worse sometimes. Besides, I don't want my lights punched out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom