So, who saw the President's address?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched and am now convinced that we should not only go to war with Syria, but vote him in for an unprecedented 3rd term. He has come to save mankind, save us from ourselves. All hail Obama!

I was kind of thinking this about a week ago. With all the manipulation going on in the media it sure felt like they were leading the American public.

Now we can watch all the crawfishing going on to make this whole thing look like it was their idea from the beginning.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing that gets me is the fact that he's blowing this " no boots on the ground" smoke up everyone's bungholes. Truth is they don't know what the heck is going to happen if they start sending bottle rockets into Syria.

I vote we let Syria take care of Syria and if they plan or try to attack us, then take care of business. Truth is we fling missles we're GUNNA kill some innocent folks more than likely, either as collateral damage or because they've placed them where they know strikes will be. What's the difference to a dead kid whether they died from a missle or gas? They're just as dead.

Talk about smacking a hornets nest ......

The AmberLynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing that gets me is the fact that he's blowing this " no boots on the ground" smoke up everyone's bungholes. Truth is they don't know what the heck is going to happen if they start sending bottle rockets into Syria.
I vote we let Syria take care of Syria and if they plan or try to attack us, then take care of business. Truth is we fling missles we're GUNNA kill some innocent folks more than likely, either as collateral damage or because they've placed them where they know strikes will be. What's the difference to a dead kid whether they died from a missle or gas? They're just as dead.

Talk about smacking a hornets nest ......

My thoughts exactly. We don't know what their reaction will be. Perhaps if we bomb them, Iran will decide to bomb Israel? Russia may decide they want a bigger piece of the situation. North Korea will start talking s**t again... It won't be 90 days.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching his speech was painful. He completely ignored the fact that the option proposed by Russia was only valid if US military action & it's allies were completely taken off the table. He not only ignored that fact but still pleaded for support of strikes. He is determined with or without Congress to strike Syria.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He wants to "sell" us the war on Syria.

This means BIG false flag approaching. (Blamed on guess who?... Syria)

I am holding my breath all day today, in hopes for a quiet, normal day.

Funny you say this cause there are already reports coming out of Israel that they have information rebel troops are planning a chemical strike on Israel from known Assad positions to draw the US into military action against Assad. Basically setting Assad up for American intervention which is exactly what the rebels want. Sad thing is most people in Israel admit openly the lesser of the 2 evils is allowing Assad to remain in power because what will replace him will be far worse not only for Israel but the entire region.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could have spent thirty minutes listening to what he said, but I prefer to spend three hours listening to Rush Limbaugh tell me what he said. That way, I don't get confused.

You should really start with 3 hours of Herman Cain, then 3 of Rush followed by 3 of Hannity, but most of the time they will be talking about products they sell as that's how they make money. See they are radio talk show hosts, so by definition, they talk about things to get people to listen so that they can sell advertisements.

They are entertainers, whereas, the POTUS that you voted for, is an idiot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom